Offering Practical and Results-Oriented Representation
Our clients value results, and we help them achieve those results. Cherf and Greenup, P.C., has built a strong reputation in and around St. Clair Shores, Michigan, and that is something that makes us very proud.
If you are looking for results and legal representation you can trust, our firm can assist you in any of the following areas of practice:
- Estate planning: We can help you select the appropriate estate planning vehicles for your situation including wills and various types of trusts, such as living trusts, irrevocable trusts and special needs trusts. We can also help you ensure proper care for yourself or a loved one through powers of attorney, guardianships and conservatorships.
- Estate litigation: We represent clients in all aspects of Probate or Estate Litigation.
- Family law: We handle all types of family law cases including divorce, child custody, child and spousal support, and modifications to existing orders and agreements.
- Collections: We help business owners and individuals collect debts that are owed to them.
- Corporate counsel and business law: We advise business owners on all matters including forming business entities, buying or selling a business, drafting and reviewing contracts and business litigation.
To discuss estate planning, filing for divorce, family law issues, a business law matter or any other case with one of our experienced lawyers, please contact us online, or call us at 586-774-2222 to schedule a free initial consultation.